a cup of my story

by : Ricke Yuliarti

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
-Theodore Roosevelt-

4.29.2012

Plans to Promote Korea as Team Experience Touch Korea Tour (via blog and sns)

 

"Fly to Seoul nawa Let’s dance dance (wanna get)
Boom Boom Boom hamkke jeulgyeo sinnage bamsaedorok
Fly to Seoul nawa Let’s dance dance (wanna get)
Boom Boom Boom hamkke jeulgyeo sinnage bamsaedorok.."

The Rhythm of this song is becoming more and more played over my mind, like call me out to go to Korea. So excited when I know that KTO hold this competition. Yes, It's a chance for us to go to Korea. Yay!!:D

If I choosed by the team as the winner, there are some plans to promote korea. Promote something is not easy moreover in this case we promote the tourism of a country. We should have the ability to introduce, inform, invite and make the person interested with what we promote. 
Before going to Korea I will prepare well for all the equipment that must be brought to capture all the moments and all the activities that I would do there. Camera is obviously very important. Every moment that we are going through is very valuable and impossible can go back. So, camera have an important role in capturing every moment. I'll bring a pocket camera and some batteries with its charger as a backup if the battery runs out. Everything I do in Korea will capture through photos and videos, so I can sharing my experience to other people not only with letter but also through the photos and videos. Because it seems less to feel the experience of others without both.
Then the way I share my experience, first I will share through multiple social networking accounts I have, like this Blog, Facebook, Twitter also share some of the video via YouTube, as well as photographs, video is also very helpful in promoting tourism. SNS currently is no longer just the media but also the need. Almost everyone in this world has at least one social networking account. So it's very accurate we choose SNS as media of sharing and spreading many information.

Other than that, I will tell my experience by mouth to mouth as well. Because, indirectly before even I had participate in this competition, I've often shared all about Korean with my friends. We share about K-Drama, K-pop and also all story about this country. I was always the excited when telling all about korea and will never cease to find and share stories about Korea.

Well, those are my plans that I would do to promote Korea if I selected as a Team Experience "Touch Korea Tour". Hopefully  it isn't just a plan but can be realized and I still try to keep promote Korea although if I was not selected as the winner. Because one more I LOVE KOREA!! Finally, for other participant also K-Lovers KEEP SPREADING HALLYU AND REACH YOR DREAM!!FIGHTING HWAITING!! 안녕히 계세요 :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kunjungan perdana..salam kenal ya..bagus blognya. izin baca2 kunjungi blog saya ya disini :) http://madz666.blogspot.com