a cup of my story

by : Ricke Yuliarti

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
-Theodore Roosevelt-

2.10.2010

HELLO KITTY DIAMOND FRAGRANCE



Hello Kitty Diamond Fragrance, yupp! I read this news on Olga! girls magazine. Parfums Kato recently worked with our favorite character to release Diamond Edition fragrance. Woo, very unique bottle with a sculpture of glass sprinkled with swarovski crystals. Very soft fragrance with notes of flowers and composition of freesia, bergamot, orange and margaritas. A heart shape materials such as: jasmine, rose, lily of the valley and violet. A basic combines musk, sandalwood, amber and vanilla. This fragrance will be available in Japan.(pricy-spicy.com)

Do u like it? I would love it verry much! bcoz I love all about hello kitty smile
Hmmmm, I wanna get it ! but anxiously wondering when I can get it in Indonesia? huh sad

♥kekesikucingbetina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh dear, sorry for this ridiculously late reply. anyway, my brother is 14. but he is way too tall for his age. =)

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com