a cup of my story

by : Ricke Yuliarti

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
-Theodore Roosevelt-

4.28.2012

10 Reasons Why I Should be Selected as Touch Korea Tour Experience Team

It's hard for me to explain the 10 reasons to be selected as Korea Tourism Experience Touch Team. Because it's obvious the participants each have their advantages and capabilities. But in this post I will try to describe that 10 reasons.
1. The first reason is definitely because I love Korea. Starting from a hobby to watch the korean drama korean-pop, I was interested and eager to know more about the world of entertainment in Korea.

2. From some korean-drama that I watched a lot of them even almost shown their Korean culture that's able to combine it with modern life. It's very interesting for me!

3. I love traveling.

4. I am sure that I love to explore any new things. And very interested to increase my knowledge about newly things.

5. Understand little about korea letters. I have little understand of hangul and understand Korean daily conversation. At least this could be my primary capital to Korea.

6. I can speak in English.

7. Confidence, never give up, proactive, and responsibillity.

8. I want to prove that Korean people are not anti for foreign tourists.

9. I am active as user of social networking systems such as Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, so I can easily promotes Korea through writing, photographs or video.

10. I Able to work in a team and glad to meet and build relationships with new people.

Those are some reasons for me to be elected as the Korea Tourism Experience Touch Team. Hopefully it can be consideration for the team KTO. Optimist and Fighting!! : D

♥♥♥

No comments: