a cup of my story

by : Ricke Yuliarti

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
-Theodore Roosevelt-

4.27.2012

[Touch Korea Tour] 3 Things I Want to Buy in Korea

In this second post about Korea, I want to share three things that I want to buy if I go to Korea. It should be more than just three things, but this following things that I really really want to buy.

1. Korean T-Shirt
When we are traveling out of town or abroad the first thing I want to buy is its own themed T-Shirts. Also when I go to Korea, the first thing I want to buy is Korean-themed T-shirts.
And from these shirts, we also can know about Korea's uniqueness because it usually has particularly themed t-shirt design or motif that characterizes the distinctiveness from the city. So, it feels like uncomplete if you do not buy this Korean-themed T-shirts.


2. Hanbok(한복)



Not complete when we go to korea without buying Hanbok. Korean traditional clothing. "Han" is the name for Korea, and "bok" means clothing. So, literally the Korean was actually just calling them as "Korean clothing". Koreans are very proud of their traditional hanbok dress as their identity. Characteristics of the edge piece Hanbok is a simple silhouette and the colors are attractive and beautiful. If Hanbok used by people in south Korea, the North Koreans call "Jeoseon ot" (저선 옷). It doesn't wonder, because, Korean traditional clothing of the most famous is the outfit that developed in Jeoseon Dynasty, Korea's last dynasty. Before the dynasty Jeoseon, hanbok is more complicated and cumbersome to be worn while doing everyday jobs.
Materials and colors of hanbok usage in the past was not in vain. The Nobility (yangban / 양반) generally wear hanbok made ​​from hemp fiber and colorful, beautiful colors. While ordinary people just wear a cheap material, not being able to buy are made from expensive-and the colors used are color patel, facility, such as, pale yellow in color and usually between boss with subordinates.
Until now, the Koreans still wear Hanbok on the day of the ceremonies or anniversaries such as Chuseok or Seol-nal (Lunar day). With the changing times and current fashion, hanbok has been heavily modified so it can be a fashion item that is no less trendy and fashionable.Looking at the existing modern hanbok, not ugly or seem old-fashioned but very attractive and fashionable. I think the people wears Hanbok look sexy :D

 And how, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears wear it!


3. Original 2PM Album and All about 2PM stuff
The last thing I want to buy is........
Off course, 2PM Original Album and anything about 2PM stuff!! Don't ask why I want to buy it. I'm sure you know that I am a big fan of this fenomenal boy band. There is no reason for me for not buy it. So I had to buy it!! :D

Ok, that's all  three things I really really want to buy if I go to Korea. See you on the next post cinggu :D

♥♥♥

No comments: